The functional disruption of the 10 billion microscopic capillaries in our bodies is now known to be directly linked to countless major conditions and diseases. Decades of research by leading vascular physiologist and glycocalyx researcher, Hans Vink, PhD, of the Netherlands, plus dozens of clinical studies have confirmed this link, as well as what causes the failure of the capillaries to feed and remove waste from every cell in the body. This leaves organs weakened and vulnerable to attack and disease.
Studies show that our proprietary, globally patented anti-aging supplement, Endocalyx Pro™, regenerates, protects, and prevents damage to the gel-like lining of the capillaries. This halts organ starvation, driving body processes back to robust health, with the potential to reverse and prevent diseases suffered by millions. Taken daily, Endocalyx Pro™ supports the gel-like lining of the capillaries so cells can be nourished, making organs more disease resistant.
The Glycocalyx Function Problem
Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, neurological complications including stroke and dementia, septic shock, inflammatory diseases, and cancer metastasis arise when organs and systems are weakened over many years. All are triggered by a scarcity of nutrients, hormones, and oxygen to their cells.
All of the cells throughout our bodies get their nourishment and shed waste in only one way—through the microscopic capillaries that make up over 99% of the contact area between the circulatory system and our tissues. This critical transfer process is hindered when the protective, gel-like lining of over 60,000 miles of capillaries—called the glycocalyx—is compromised. The process:
- The glycocalyx is damaged through aging, bad diet, lack of exercise, stress, smoking, and genetics.
- The resulting loss of capillaries and impaired capillary blood flow hinders the life-giving process that keeps the 30 trillion cells in our bodies healthy and resilient.
- Deprived of this delivery of nutrients and oxygen, as well as the removal of waste and carbon dioxide, cells of organs and the entire body become vulnerable, leading to breakdowns and serious diseases. Currently available pharmaceuticals, surgery, and other treatments do not address this consequence of underlying capillary dysfunction.
The Endocalyx Pro Anti-Aging Supplement Solution
New research proves why organ starvation leads to life-threatening diseases. Our two breakthrough solutions quantify and resolve the problem:
- GlycoCheck™ Class 1 Medical Device
- Endocalyx Pro™ anti-aging supplement
Nearly three decades of global research and clinical studies continue to confirm and reveal new, causal connections between the damaged glycocalyx and these many serious health problems. Dr. Vink developed a non-invasive device, called the GlycoCheck™, to video-record and analyze living capillaries and painlessly measure the health of the glycocalyx. It computes the MicroVascular Health Score™ for patients. The patented system is used by research labs and teaching hospitals all over the world. This advances research and understanding of the profound impact that a compromised glycocalyx has on a wide range of diseases and organ complications.
Robert Long has teamed with Dr. Vink to develop and bring GlycoCheck™ and Endocalyx Pro™ to market. This combination of the GlycoCheck™, the MicroVascular Health Score™, and the Endocalyx Pro™ nutraceutical has been demonstrated to repair, protect, and regenerate the gel lining that prevents organ starvation and many diseases.
A Worldwide Health Crisis Linked to Glycocalyx Function
The number of people affected by the diseases that are known to be linked to a compromised glycocalyx are immense:
- Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S. and claims 2,150 Americans each day — one every 40 seconds
- Diabetes is a leading cause of death in the US. — 22 million Americans have diabetes;415 million globally.
- Every 40 seconds an American suffers a stroke, claiming a life every four minutes.
- Kidney disease affects one out of nine Americans.
- Every 66 seconds, an American develops dementia or early cognitive impairment.
- Millions more are impacted by septic shock, inflammatory diseases, and cancer metastasis.